Purrs to all.

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by MeowtheKitty, May 16, 2024.

1. MeowtheKitty

MeowtheKitty Well-Known Member

Hello all, Meow the Kitty here. Meow has not been CRH much in the last few years. Meow has still been collecting tons of BU quarter rolls on a regular basis still. But recently Meow has had a change in life with a ton a free time now. So Meow has been CRH all the piles of randomly hoarded coins in the Cat Hoard. Meow has been CRH for half a dozen years give or take but has been hoarding coins as habit for decades. So Meow searched coins amassed over 20 years ago. Nothing a great value, a few die chips found. Meow may post some soon to show all here. At least the Cat Hoard is a bit tidier now. Still have a lunch pail full of pennies to paw through. Meow hopes all have been well here. And purrs to all.

Kentucky, Kevin Mader, ddddd and 16 others like this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. paddyman98

paddyman98 I'm a professional expert in specializing! Supporter

Hello and welcome back.

Shrews1994 and Inspector43 like this.
  4. MeowtheKitty

Thank you, and how have you been? Still the Gotham Phantom metal detector?

5. Inspector43

Inspector43 Celebrating 75 Years Active Collecting Supporter

Welcome back.

MeowtheKitty likes this.
  6. SensibleSal66

SensibleSal66 U.S Casual Collector / Error Collector

Welcome Back (MEOW!). lol.gif

MeowtheKitty likes this.
  7. lordmarcovan

lordmarcovan Eclectic & Eccentric Moderator

Greetings, Meow. Welcome back.

Elvis and Bojangles were just looking out the window, wondering when you would show up again... :cat:

(Or maybe there was a woodpecker or squirrel in the tree outside. Eh, whatever.)

[​IMG]

ToughCOINS, -jeffB, PamR and 4 others like this.
  8. 71Avalon

71Avalon Well-Known Member

Pretty cats. Are they the same litter? I have a little stray female here that I feed looks just like them.

lordmarcovan likes this.
  9. lordmarcovan

lordmarcovan Eclectic & Eccentric Moderator

Both rescues, but no relation to each other. I do like Tuxedo cats.

71Avalon and PamR like this.
  10. eddiespin

eddiespin Fast Eddie

11. PamR

PamR You Never Know! Supporter

Awwwww!!!!

12. BuffaloHunter

BuffaloHunter Short of a full herd Supporter

13. PamR

PamR You Never Know! Supporter

Welcome back!

14. fretboard

fretboard Defender of Old Coinage!

Welcome back bread head! :D

MeowtheKitty likes this.
  15. Collecting Nut

Collecting Nut Borderline Hoarder

@MeowtheKitty
    Glad to have you back. Also happy you have some free time and searching your rolls. Please post your findings.

71Avalon and MeowtheKitty like this.
  16. Shrews1994

Shrews1994 Collecting is my passion.

Welcome back.i just recently came back as well, after a few years. It's nice to be back. Missed you Meow!

71Avalon and MeowtheKitty like this.
  17. MeowtheKitty

Thank you. Meow has not take n a picture of a coin in so long Meow forgot how to do so already. Meow may have to resort to the CatPhone as Meow forgot where the USB camera went.

18. 71Avalon

71Avalon Well-Known Member

I appreciate you fixing my response. I'm still not 100% on how to correctly respond on here. I have 2 rescue cats here. My male rescue is a gray tabby. I happened to be driving in town one day and heard him as a kitten hiding under a dumpster meowing for help. He was starving and I don't think he would have lasted much longer. 2 years later, he's a big, strapping, fat and happy kitty!

IMG_20240323_125223.jpg

19. MeowtheKitty

Shrews! Meow remembers you! You where just starting out. Meow started a few years before. We both have learned a lot here from all the members here. Life can get busy in unexpected ways. It is good to have hobbies to keep one mind and paws busy during idle times. Meow hopes all has been good with you.

Shrews1994 and 71Avalon like this.
  20. MeowtheKitty

When Kitties feel safe and secure, they can really pile on the pounds chowing down and napping all day. Meow does it for sure. And it is now Meow's primary job. Thank you, sir, for being a Cats hero.

Kentucky, 71Avalon and lordmarcovan like this.
  21. -jeffB

-jeffB Greshams LEO Supporter

I hope this is all to the good. In any event, it's certainly good to have you back here!

lordmarcovan likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted