WTS: Selling Ancient Coins

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by arnoldoe, Jan 2, 2020.

1. arnoldoe

arnoldoe Well-Known Member

I selling some ancient + medieval coins here.
    Send me a pm if you want to buy any..

Shipping Prices:
    $2 to Canada
    $5 to the USA
    $9 worldwide
    Free combined shipping
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Antoninus Pius.
    upload_2020-1-2_22-8-13.png
    Antoninus Pius. AD 138-161. AR Denarius (18.5mm, 3.1g,). Rome mint. Struck circa AD 141-143. Bare head right / Genius of the Senate standing left, holding branch and scepter. RIC III 69; RSC 398.
    $70

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hadrian
    [​IMG]
    Hadrian Æ Diassarion: Koinon of Thessaly. AD 117-138. Nikomachos, strategos. AΔPIANON KAICAPA ΘECCAΛOI, laureate head right / OX NIKOMAXOY, Athena Itonia striding right, hurling spear held aloft with right hand, and with shield on left arm. BCD Thessaly II 952.4 3.6g, 21mm,.
    $33
    Comet Coin
    [​IMG]
    Obverse: Horse head to right with eight-pointed star below
    Reverse: Palm frond set on star with seven rays (Or a Comet)
    1.1g 9mm

This coin is usually attributed as being struck under Mithradates VI (Circa 119-100 BC), but it has also been suggested that it was struck in Caesarea-Eusebia under Archelaus, c. 36-17 BC
    $25

Lot of 5 Coins

[​IMG]
    Includes..
    1x COMMAGENE , Zeugma. Philip I. AD 244-249.
    2x Olbia - Bronze Dolphin Money
    1x Silver Wire money coin of Peter the Great
    1x Constantius I( with a old 19th-Early 20th century tag #2765 glued to the obverse)

$35 for all 5

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

+ I also have these coins up for auction on the forumancientcoins members auction..

upload_2020-1-2_22-19-55.png
    Link
    http://www.forumancientcoins.com/Au...CMD=SEARCH&SearchBy=False&SearchName=arnoldoe

Clavdivs likes this.