Excellent service phone service from NGC

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by calcol, May 15, 2024.

1. calcol

calcol Supporter! Supporter

Recently was about to go to UK and had several submissions at NGC that I did not want shipped while I was away. Also needed to update some credit card info. So, called their number, and to my surprise, was immediately connected with a knowledgeable and helpful agent. Put hold on shipments and updated credit card … and the hold actually worked. When I returned, same experience … talked to a live person without delay and lifted hold.

Only downside was their website. I tried to place a hold via the message service on the website before I left, and a submission was shipped anyway, which is why I had to call. And website was showing one of the held submissions as shipped even though it wasn’t.

Really refreshing to call a company and get quick excellent service instead of responding to an infinite number of automated questions and then being put on infinite hold.

Cal

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Randy Abercrombie

Randy Abercrombie Supporter! Supporter

Something to be said for speaking with a person that has a vested interest in tending to you in this age of voicemail attendants.

4. ToughCOINS

ToughCOINS Dealer Member Moderator

Unfortunately, the automated systems are often more vested in helping than some of the humans that answer these days.

5. Joshua Lemons

Joshua Lemons Well-Known Member

I've always had positive dealings with NGC on the phone. They answer quickly and are able to resolve my issue in no time.

calcol and Tall Paul like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted