Central States coin show

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by Dimedude2, Apr 28, 2024.

1. Dimedude2

Dimedude2 Member

I will be there Thursday and Friday. An excellent show, IMO better than ANA!

BuffaloHunter likes this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Collecting Nut

Collecting Nut Borderline Hoarder

Have fun and hope you find some coins you can’t live without. :)

Dimedude2 likes this.
  4. Hiddendragon

Hiddendragon World coin collector

I'm going one of those days. I live about ten minutes away.

Dimedude2 likes this.
  5. ToughCOINS

ToughCOINS Dealer Member Moderator

Wish I was going, but I think it's a very expensive show for smaller dealers to set up and sell at.

6. Dimedude2

Dimedude2 Member

I like it better than ANA in Chicago because the parking at Rosemont suck, and it’s a little more laid back

Dima likes this.
  7. messydesk

messydesk Well-Known Member

I'll be there Thursday through Saturday, table 805 doing pictures, also wandering looking for stuff now and then.

Dimedude2 likes this.
  8. Dima

Dima Member

Planning on doing a lap or two on Thursday morning/early afternoon. Fingers crossed for that perfect, mint state Lafayette dollar...

Dimedude2 likes this.
  9. Rushmore

Rushmore Coin Addict

Wish it was closer to where I live. I went to Central States when it was in MSP back in 2000.

10. BuffaloHunter

BuffaloHunter Short of a full herd Supporter

Have fun, @Dimedude2 ! This show is #2 on my list of shows that I would like to attend some day, #1 being the January FUN show.

My LCS guys normally take this one in but I didn't see it on their upcoming show list for this year, must have had plans otherwise. They've scored some coins from my want list at this show in years past, including my Greece Owl coin and a snazzy 1918 Lincoln-Illinois commemorative. They told me that anything I'm looking for can probably be found at this show.

11. Dimedude2

Dimedude2 Member

Overall it was a great show. A little more laid back than ANA and the Schaumburg location was ideal for a big show. I had fun and bought some nice coins.

Dima and BuffaloHunter like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted