Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at Coin Talk.

  1. Pickin and Grinin attached a file to the thread 1909-S/S Cent.

    Here was mine I regretfully sold a few years ago. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

    upload_2026-10-5_9-0-29.jpeg upload_2026-10-5_9-0-57.jpeg Oct 5, 2026 at 11:01 AM
  2. longnine009 liked psuman08's post in the thread Gold Price Projections: 2026, 2027, 2030, etc?.

    I don't think gold approaching $10K by 2030 is impossible. Fiscal pressure has not been resolved. The Congressional Budget Office...

    Oct 5, 2026 at 10:57 AM
  3. longnine009 liked -jeffB's post in the thread Gold Price Projections: 2026, 2027, 2030, etc?.

    Or, to put it another way, people who lose their jobs to AI won't have money to spend.

    Oct 5, 2026 at 10:57 AM
  4. Pickin and Grinin liked Collecting Nut's post in the thread 1909-S/S Cent.

    Hard to see in hand but it’s there. A PCGS graded 1909-S over a Horizontal S Lincoln Cent. Graded VG-10. I’ve had this coin almost 6...

    IMG_1878.jpeg IMG_1879.jpeg Oct 5, 2026 at 10:57 AM
  5. Pickin and Grinin liked Collecting Nut's post in the thread 1783 Washington Unity States Cent-A Post Colonial Cent.

    Dated 1783 and UNITY STATES OF AMERICA is on the reverse. It shows the typical weaker strike on the edges and a stronger strike at the...

    IMG_1875.jpeg IMG_1877.jpeg Oct 5, 2026 at 10:57 AM
  6. Pickin and Grinin liked ddddd's post in the thread ICG Order Just Arrived Today!.

    Guaranteeing authenticity at a more affordable rate is one of the best reasons to use ICG and Anacs. The grading speed was also much...

    Oct 5, 2026 at 10:55 AM
  7. Pickin and Grinin liked JoshuaP's post in the thread ICG Order Just Arrived Today!.

    I wanted these coins certified as real and did not want to spend big money on NGC or PCGS. I may sell a couple, but I am keeping most of...

    Oct 5, 2026 at 10:54 AM
  8. Pickin and Grinin replied to the thread I was thinking on buying this Trade $...

    You have a point!

    Oct 5, 2026 at 10:52 AM
  9. Pickin and Grinin liked psuman08's post in the thread I was thinking on buying this Trade $...

    I don't see how that straight grades. You cannot ignore the scrapes in the left field above and below her outstretched arm. I'm with...

    Oct 5, 2026 at 10:52 AM
  10. Pickin and Grinin liked psuman08's post in the thread Another GTG Morgan.

    I wonder if it was net graded. It may have been lightly cleaned but not enough that the graders wanted it in a details holder. Obverse...

    Oct 5, 2026 at 10:51 AM
  11. Pickin and Grinin attached a file to the thread Coin curio..

    Detecto. Here was a freebie. It locks too! Not modern though. I am sure you could just check Market place or any of the others. A lot a...

    upload_2026-10-5_8-42-19.jpeg upload_2026-10-5_8-42-57.jpeg upload_2026-10-5_8-47-35.jpeg Oct 5, 2026 at 10:50 AM
  12. psuman08 replied to the thread Another GTG Morgan.

    I wonder if it was net graded. It may have been lightly cleaned but not enough that the graders wanted it in a details holder. Obverse...

    Oct 5, 2026 at 10:41 AM
  13. psuman08 replied to the thread Another GTG Morgan.

    I wonder if it was net graded. It may have been lightly cleaned but not enough that the graders wanted it in a details holder. Obverse...

    Oct 5, 2026 at 10:41 AM
  14. psuman08 replied to the thread I was thinking on buying this Trade $...

    I don't see how that straight grades. You cannot ignore the scrapes in the left field above and below her outstretched arm. I'm with...

    Oct 5, 2026 at 10:34 AM
  15. geekpryde attached a file to the thread Paper Money: New Acquisitions.

    Maine themed Note. For those that don't know, I live in the Portland, Maine area. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

    2449284-001 Back.jpg 2449284-001 Front.jpg Oct 5, 2026 at 10:33 AM
Loading...