Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at Coin Talk.

1. lordmarcovan liked nwfdub's post in the thread ICG - I’m A Believer.

I've never understood the fascination with PCGS and NGC. Kind of uppity IMHO, as they will not grade everything. I get that people will...

May 10, 2024 at 3:34 PM
  2. lordmarcovan liked Collecting Nut's post in the thread ICG - I’m A Believer.

I should have known it was a Seated Liberty coin. Very nice Randy.

May 10, 2024 at 3:34 PM
  3. Collecting Nut liked Eric the Red's post in the thread Fifty-Cent Friday-reloaded. Post yours too....

[ATTACH] [ATTACH]

20210312_003127.jpg 20210312_003106.jpg May 10, 2024 at 3:34 PM
  4. lordmarcovan liked ZoidMeister's post in the thread How many coins in total, all denominations, have been minted by the US?.

"If I had a nickel for every US coin ever minted . . . . . . " I would probably have half a dozen of these . . . . . . Z [ATTACH]...

IMG_3772.JPG IMG_3773.JPG May 10, 2024 at 3:32 PM
  5. lordmarcovan liked cwart's post in the thread How many coins in total, all denominations, have been minted by the US?.

I am going with eleventy seventy jillion....:D

May 10, 2024 at 3:32 PM
  6. lordmarcovan liked cladking's post in the thread How many coins in total, all denominations, have been minted by the US?.

I haven't looked in years but I'd guess we passed the one trillion mark several years back.

May 10, 2024 at 3:32 PM
  7. lordmarcovan liked Mr. Numismatist's post in the thread How many coins in total, all denominations, have been minted by the US?.

I don't know, but I'm on it!

May 10, 2024 at 3:31 PM
  8. lordmarcovan liked numist's post in the thread How many coins in total, all denominations, have been minted by the US?.

After considerable research and study my final answer is 'a bunch'.

9. lordmarcovan liked Randy Abercrombie's post in the thread How many coins in total, all denominations, have been minted by the US?.

Zoid, Zoid, Zoid….. My brother… Your mind is drifting to far away places……. No kidding, I’ll bet there is a coin geek somewhere out...

10. lordmarcovan liked Randy Abercrombie's post in the thread An interesting love token I used to own (The Newport Tower).

That is totally cool….. I have seen that tower one one of the many explorer type programs I watched sometime in the past.

May 10, 2024 at 3:30 PM
  11. Randy Abercrombie replied to the thread An interesting love token I used to own (The Newport Tower).

That is totally cool….. I have seen that tower one one of the many explorer type programs I watched sometime in the past.

May 10, 2024 at 3:28 PM
  12. Randy Abercrombie liked lordmarcovan's post in the thread An interesting love token I used to own (The Newport Tower).

This 1882 dime was hand engraved into a pictorial love token in the late 19th century. By chance, I recognized the ruins shown on it as...

IMG_8276.png IMG_8275.png IMG_8278.jpeg IMG_8277.png May 10, 2024 at 3:28 PM